Complete Powerpoint Design Masterclass – 20+ powerpoint presentation slides. Powerpoint from beginner to pro
JOIN OVER 51,600 STUDENTS WHO ARE LEARNING HOW TO CREATE OUTSTANDING POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS AND TEMPLATES FROM AN EXPERIENCED DESIGNER
- Do you want to learn how to use MASTER SLIDES to create Templates?
- Do you want to SAVE TIME working in PowerPoint and be more efficient?
- Do you struggle to create EYE-CATCHING, well-designed presentations?
- Learn how to coordinate the DESIGN of your presentation with your speaking skills!
This course solves these problems and teaches you valuable PowerPoint tricks beyond that.
The course is divided into four comprehensive chapters to make it easy to follow:
- ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE – Best presentation practices and useful PowerPoint tricks, including presentation tips that you might not be aware of.
- SLIDE DESIGN – Learn the slide-by-slide process of how to design your own presentation. Each lesson is devoted to tackling one slide at a time. Follow along and create your own masterpiece just like the one in the preview. PowerPoint 2010 and PowerPoint 2011 MAC tricks also apply.
- MASTER SLIDES – Learn how to set up, prepare, and create templates in the PowerPoint Slide Master window to create high quality presentations for companies, clients and for online sale!
- ADVANCED TRICKS – Learn from dozens of high-quality lessons that teach you important PowerPoint tricks such as setting up music, video backgrounds, global changes and more.
What Will I Learn?
- Increase your PowerPoint knowledge
- Improve your workflow and design skills
- Learn to make custom layouts with placeholders on slide master slides
- Get a new 14-slide PowerPoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019 /365 presentation template to use
- Reduce the time you need to complete a high-quality presentation
- Learn PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2019 (and the older versions) in one comprehensive course
- Be able to brand and build templates for you, your company, or your clients!
- People who want to save time and enhance their PowerPoint skills
- Business people, teachers, students or designers wanting to create outstanding slides
- People who want to learn how to animate and build engaging presentations and templates
- Entrepreneurs who want to create, sell, or promote with help of animated presentations and videos