Microsoft Excel all in One Package
This Microsoft Excel course combines 4 different courses.
- Microsoft Excel 101 – An Introduction to Excel
- Microsoft Excel 102 – Intermediate Level Excel
- Microsoft Excel 103 – Advanced Level Excel
- Master Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA in 6 Simple Projects
Material recorded with Excel 2013 but works in 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (Office 365)
Recent Student Review
- “You sir are a life saver. Not everyone has the ability to teach. Thank you so much for taking the time to put together an amazing course bro. If anyone doubts buying this course, don’t doubt it, buy it. I’ve learned so much in this course. Hope more courses are on the way because I’d buy every single one of them. Thanks again bro. God bless you and your family.“
- “Happy to say that I now “know” excel. I realize there is so much more to learn, but it’s a start! Thank you for being such a great instructor… now on to the next class.“
- “Thanks for a well made course. The progression of topics is well structured and the part about Macro and VBA was new for me. Excel is a really powerful tool and it is worth know all of its aspects. Kyle did a good job at explaining them.“
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of Excel training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 4 courses you will master Excel tools that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s Add-In, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel Newb to Excel Guru!